Karachi Event Designers Planners

Mehndi Functions - Weddings - Private Dinners - Parties

Venue + Food+Decoration = 750/' * Per Head

Facilities Included:
Near Sea View with capacity of upto 1000 Persons, Secure Car parking Area with Unique Decoration Gazebos, Marquee Setup, Lounges, Glass Table , Panel Entrance , Wooden Walkway and Many More.


Menu: : Mutton Biryani, Chicken Qorma, Fried Fish, Chicken Tikka, Salad, Nan/Taftan, Qulfi Faluda(Falooda), Gulab Jamun, Mineral Water and Cold Drink

Plots also Available for Different Functions
Contact Us

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have just visited your site and the info you have covered has been of great interest to me. Some of the suggestions you have given have enabled me to apply my own thought
    process to afford a greater understanding of the issue. Some info that is provided on the Web is not very useful but yours has been worthwhile. Some of the points you have raised will assist me greatly. Incidentally, I like the way you have structured your site, it is super and very easy to follow. I have bookmarked you and will be back regularly. Thank you

    Social Media Marketing

    ReplyDelete