Blogcatalog Social Network Gone

Blogcatalog Social networking Community Review

Blogcatalog is one of well known social community where different peoples are connected in a social network, but after the implementation of new blogcatalog user interface, the users are gone crazy with this new development on blogcatalog.com, No idea about the intention of the BA team , NO idea if its really a big mistake by developer team or is it a strategy to gain some revenue from it, whatever the case , the news is shocking ,and blogcatalog should intemate before implementing any such changes on their website, any social networking community have some values and peoples on these networks have some relations build between each other . Can't delete by email, cant login to my account, can't change password, can't contact to help, can't can't can't.......



Now Let me share some serious comments made by valuable members of blogcatalog(bc)

1)I don't know what happened last three weeks, but I got a real bad experience here and that has affected my career and my life very badly. I really enjoyed making friends here and discussion stuffs. but water has gone over the head. My career and life's more important to me than BC(Blog Catalog).
2)I feel like I am completely out of the loop with seemingly well-liked members bailing on BC and discussions all over the place re: it - I'm starting to feel very cautious, especially with you mentioning it affected your career.

No comments:

Post a Comment